To get an e-Residency card, you need:
1. Prepare the following documents:
- a copy of a passport from the government authority of the client's country (the document should be in English)
- passport photo
- Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card
2. Go to the police department's special website: https://eresident.politsei.ee/ and do the following
- register an account
- fill in the application form (about half an hour)
- pay the state fee (100-120 euros depending on the card)
- choose where you want to receive the card (list of locations by country https://e-resident.gov.ee/pick-up-locations/)
3. Wait for the Estonian Police Board to approve the application. This usually takes 3-8 weeks.
4. Get the e-Residency card at the chosen location and have your fingerprints taken at the place of receipt.